Key Account Manager, European Accounts
Are you looking to join a fast-growing SaaS company and further build your career in sales?
Qelp is the global leader in online self-service software for smartphones and consumer tech devices. With over 70+ clients worldwide we are responsible for the online support experience of over 400 million end-users.
We are part of SYKES Enterprises, inc, a leading international customer interaction company headquartered in the United States. We work for companies that lead their industry such as T-Mobile, Sony Playstation, Pearson Education, and Telefonica.
”We help people outsmart technology.”
As an Account Manager, you will be your clients’ first point of contact and responsible for their satisfaction and growth. With your creative and cross-functional thinking, you develop and maintain strong customer relationships with decision-makers for key accounts.
You ensure we deliver great value and take responsibility for the successful retention & renewal of your portfolio. In this role, you will collaborate with internal teams (Operations, Development, Content, Marketing & Sales) advocating on behalf of your customers to implement Qelp products and ensure quality deliveries.
As an excellent communicator, you are capable of establishing personal connections with key contacts and will be responsible for identifying up-selling opportunities based on the client’s needs. You will be instrumental in further growing your European client base. To do this successfully, a creative, open, and tailored approach is required. The intrinsic drive and sincere interest in people and their challenges will set you up for success.
- Grow existing European client base by renewing contracts, up- and cross-sales.
- Maintain the highest level of customer success through responsive and proactive account management
- Create relationships that change our clients from buyers to Qelp advocates.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an account management / sales management / consultative sales role with an online
- company. A SaaS company is preferred.
- Highly motivated positive, proactive team-player with a desire to win.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, great sense of ownership; problem solver.
- Relevant Bachelor, MBA or Masters degree.
- Work together as a team to grow together with our customers.
- Able to travel when needed.
- Experience in telco is a plus.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to make the difference for our European business
- Personal growth based on your capabilities and ambitions
- Fast-paced, entrepreneurial and open company culture
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- 25 days of paid leave
- Friday afternoon drinks
- Free and pretty amazing lunch
- Compensation of travel expenses
- Fitness subscription provided by Qelp
- Workation allowance (working anywhere on the globe)